WHY CHOOSE STOWAWAY STORAGE?
KEEP YOUR VALUABLES SAFE & SECURE
SAFE AND SECURE ROCKPORT FULTON STORAGE
FAMILY OWNED FOR OVER 20 YEARS
There are many storage facilities in the area, so why should you choose StowAway?
- StowAway has been owned by the Curren family for almost 20 years. When purchased it
consisted of only one building. The others were added over the years and were designed by
- Hands-on owner – Scott Curren is very involved with the business and is available to handle
special situations. He is quick to resolve problems that could result in damage or loss of tenants’
- A manager is on-site Monday through Friday 9:30am – 5:00pm, and Saturdays 9:30am –
- All interior units are climate-controlled, which is 90% of the facility. Two of the buildings have
- Easy access – StowAway is located on Highway 35 N in Fulton. It has wide driveways and high
clearances. Each building has multiple doors for ease of access to all units. Facility has one
entrance and two exits with automatic gates.
- Bright LED lighting for safety and security. Interior lights have timed switches.
- StowAway will soon have a brand new gate system with individual PINs.
- The facility is locked from 10pm to 6am each day for additional security.
- Coded locks on doors for interior units. Tenants provide own locks for their units.
- Brand new security cameras on premises. Coming soon!
- Regular pest control program.
- Payment options include all credit cards, cash, and checks. Auto debit is available.
- The grounds are clean and pretty, with plentiful trees. Your possessions may not notice, but you
- Dolly available for free use of tenants.
- StowAway sustained a direct hit from Hurricane Harvey in 2018 and no customer property was
damaged. You can read more about it under the Hurricane Story tab.
- StowAway is located on the highest point in the Rockport/Fulton area and has never flooded.
Request A Storage Unit
Our units go fast, contact us now to find out what’s available!